It’s such a romantic creator, nothing is better than using this kind of rose candle to capture girls’ heart, it’s optimal choice to create romantic vibes no matter on valentine’s day, her birthday or your exclusive anniversary, or some special day. Let’s diy this new and original romantic rose candle for valentine’s day.
Materials: white candle, crayon (pink), little stick and knife.
1. Cut up white candle and pink crayon with knife and out it in vessel. Heat to make them melted, then unceasingly mix with stick until it blends in pink crayon.
2. Pour out the crayon compound lightly until it curdles as wax-scale.
3. Wrap up the wax-scale when half-dry and half-wet.
4. Patience required while wrapping.
5. That’s it, a romantic rose candle is completed!
6. Close-up taken, isn’t it pretty?!